Are you an amazing Systems Developer that loves designing and implementing software on both new and existing projects?
We are recruiting a Systems Developer to enhance and further develop our internal systems. This position will be based in our Head Office in Sittingbourne, Kent (some remote working is available).
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits which include:
- 28 days annual leave increasing by 1+ each year of service (includes Bank Holidays)
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Discounted gym
- Cinema and shopping vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounted healthcare plan
- Career development
- Great working environment
What do we need from you?
- C# highly desirable
- Development experience of relational database (MSSQL)
- OAuth/JWT/Web security awareness desirable
- Understanding of Azure DevOps/GIT Source control beneficial
- Understanding of full developmental lifecycle
- Experience of system integration and data-transfer with external parties (beneficial).
- Commercial experience in a similar industry advantageous
- Understanding of business process enhancement using IT solutions
About the role
This is primarily a front-end developer role, reporting to the IT Development Manager. You will work in a small, cross functional team delivering solutions, both internally and externally facing, in a collaborative environment. You will design and implement software to further enhance the company’s vision using technology.
Key tasks include:
- Design and implementation of process changes
- Develop API interfaces between third parties
- Develop and manage automation solutions to further enhance data quality between providers and customers
- Develop professional and technical knowledge to enhance IT development.
- Assist with client integration projects, covering the full software development life cycle and ensuring best practices are followed.
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 per week
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested in the role then please apply using the application form on the right-hand side of this page.
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.