Here at Swale Heating, we highly recommend ensuring that you have boiler cover to avoid unexpected repairs and breakdowns. Whether you are looking for an annual service or fully comprehensive cover, we have a plan suited to every boiler.
Use the information below to find out more about boiler cover and service plans.
What is boiler cover?
Boiler cover is a type of plan that can help protect your boiler should the worst happen. In simple terms, if you take out boiler cover, it can help pay for the cost of any problems your boiler might encounter later down the line.
Boiler cover is designed to make sure that you are prepared should any unexpected breakdowns occur, or if any repairs need to be carried out on your boiler. It usually covers call-out charges, the price of any repairs or replacement parts, and even the engineer’s labour.
Do I need boiler cover?
Sometimes, the last thing you need is for your boiler to stop working. For many people, forking out for impromptu repairs or even a replacement is something not often accounted for in their monthly budgets.
There are numerous benefits to getting boiler cover — and we’ve listed just a few below:
- Peace of mind, especially during the winter months when a fully-functional boiler is an essential for your home.
- Protection against any unexpected breakdowns — and assistance with the associated costs.
- Increased boiler lifespan.
- Flexibility to choose the level of cover that best suits you, your home, and your budget.
- Potential savings on the cost of repairs.
- Access to qualified, certified engineers to work on your boiler should the worst happen.
If you are a landlord, you can find out the right level of landlord boiler cover for you and your tenants over on our Resources for Landlords page.
How does boiler cover work?
So, how does it all work? Boiler cover is generally extremely flexible to your home and heating systems — as is what’s included. Simply choose your plan and set up a direct debit to enjoy round-the-clock protection.
While standard cover — like our Standard Gas Boiler Service — is designed to give you access to a registered engineer should your boiler break down, there are other more extensive options available like our Premium Gas Boiler Cover. Included in this option is the following:
- Full comprehensive cover for gas central heating boiler and system
- One full service on your appliance and system
- Unlimited call outs available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Parts and labour included
- Energy efficiency advice from our Gas Safe registered engineer
- No excess fee
Our boiler cover & service plans
Gas boiler cover and service plans
Is your boiler a natural gas boiler? Swale Heating offers a range of boiler service and cover plans to suit everyone’s preference. Whether you are looking for an annual boiler service or fully comprehensive cover, we have a plan suited to every boiler.