Complaint resolution policy
At Swale Heating, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. Despite striving for the highest levels of customer satisfaction, on rare occasions things can go wrong. In these instances, we are committed to taking the necessary corrective action.
Our Customer Service Advisors have all undertaken extensive training, enabling them to resolve as many customer complaints at first point of contact. Any complaint that is not able to be resolved at this level will be passed to our Customer Experience Team (CET). Our CET will log the complaint before referring to the relevant department for contact to be made with the customer and a resolution sought.
A complaint can be logged in one of the following five ways:
- Email – email@example.com
- Website – www.swaleheating.com
- Phone – 01795 477098
- Post – Customer Experience Team Swale Heating Ltd Heard Way Eurolink Industrial Estate Sittingbourne Kent ME10 3SA
All complaints will:
- Have an acknowledgement sent to the customer within 24 hours (weekdays).
- We will strive to resolve Complaints within 10 working days. If for any reason there should be a delay, we will ensure that the complaint owner is in communication with the customer, providing regular updates. The only exception to this rule may occur when involving extensive repairs, work or damage claims.
Financial Ombudsman Service
Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally. However, if after confirming our final decision or if 8 weeks have passed you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Their contact details:
Please note: Only complaints relating to the sale of financial services are to be referred to FOS
If you want the Financial Ombudsman Service to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of our final response contact with you.
Address: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Telephone: 0800 0234567
Further helpful information can be obtained from visiting their web site at: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk