Supply Chain Assistant
Basic Salary: £20,000
Full time, Permanent
Are you a fantastic communicator who loves supporting and coordinating processes? Do you enjoy a hands-on approach to learning? If so, then this may be the job for you!
Swale Heating is one of the largest independent heating companies in the South East of England. We are relied on to keep over 125,000 households across the South East, London and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing, award winning company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its employees.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Discounted gym memberships, cinema, shopping vouchers and more
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Private healthcare plan
- Company pension scheme
- Access to the Headspace meditation app
- Access to the Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- Computer literate with good IT skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- The ability to accurately and reliably meet deadlines
- A hands-on approach to working
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
About the role:
- You will be responsible for returns process (control and reporting)
- Day to day first line support for engineers regarding purchase order status and van stock queries
- Liaising with our suppliers and other Internal departments and investigating queries
- Booking and monitoring equipment hire equipment
- Adhering to the strict authorisation processes on high value orders
- Engineer van stock monitoring
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday – 9am – 5.30pm
- 1 X 4 hours on a Saturday (8am-12pm) per month
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.