We currently have openings on a full-time or part-time basis for Sub-Contractor Gas Installation Fitters based in and around North London, Essex, Peterborough and Norwich.
Swale Heating is gearing up for new projects and we require more installation fitters to join our team. We cover the South East of England, Greater London and East Anglia.
What do we need from you?
- Previous installation experience is essential (minimum of 18 months post qualification)
- Gas Safe registered
- Relevant and current gas qualifications CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 and CPA1
- Up-to-date Asbestos Awareness certificate
- Full UK driving license
- IT literate
About the role
Reporting to the Installation Field Manager, you will be responsible for undertaking central heating installations on behalf of Swale Heating, ensuring that the installation is carried out to a high standard and in accordance with the appliance manufacturer, Gas Safe and our own company policies. You will be expected to show a high level of customer service and have a clear focus on the quality of work that is produced. You must also be reliable and take responsibility and ownership of the installations carried out.
Project Accountabilities of Installations Fitter role:
- To undertake:- Boiler replacements, System upgrades, Central Heating Installations
- Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with manufacturer and Gas Safe regulations
- Drive to help achieve company turnover targets
- Hold partial accountability to the success of the area worked
- To close work off ensuring that all documentation is available, fit for purpose and have been recorded correctly (CP12, Benchmark Book).
- Comply with Gas Safe Regulations
- Keep up to date with industry updates and training
Location: Various locations - Postcode areas: SL, RG, NR, IP, PE, MK, LU, AL, CB, CO, CM, SS, RM,LONDON, N, NW, SG and AL.
Job Type: Self-employed
If you are interested in the role then please apply using the application form on the right-hand side of this page.
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.