Are you an amazing Plumber, Gas, Maintenance or Heating Engineer? Do you want to join a leading organisation that doesn’t need ‘gassing up’?
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits which include:
- £3000 worth of renewables training included in your first year of employment
- Fully equipped van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
- Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training centre including gas qualifications
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increased through length of service)
- Holiday buy/sell schemes available
- Access to discounted boilers and tools through our supply chain
- Overtime and call out options
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Engineer leadership development programme
- Access to Headspace meditation app
- Access to Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing.
- Solar Thermal, Air Source Heat pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps,
- Energy Efficiency.
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence.
- Minimum of 1 years plumbing maintenance experience.
- Unvented Hot Water HWSS
Nice to have but not essential:
- OFTEC, HETAS,
- Solar PV
- Solar Thermal, Unvented Hot Water, Air Source Heat pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps, F-Gas
About the role
Level: Field based
Hours: 45 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested in the role then please apply using the application form on the right-hand side of this page.
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email email@example.com
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.