Salary: £37,000 - £39,000 + Location Premium
(equivalent to £41,440 - £43,500 per annum)
Location: North London
You will be responsible for the field-based quality audits that we carry out. Ensuring good working practice and gas regulations are being followed by all our staff. You will need to work closely with the Head of Technical Service and Field Managers to ensure we audit all engineers on a pre-planned rota and action any issues arising.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
Fully equipped VW Caddy van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training centre
28 days holiday including bank holidays (increased through length of service)
Holiday buy/sell schemes available
Extra overtime options
Company pension scheme
Employee assistance programme
Engineer leadership development programme
Access to Headspace meditation app & Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- CCN1, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT (minimum of six months before expiry)
- Energy efficiency
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 6 – 8 year’s field experience carrying out heating installations
- Experienced in gas auditing
- Demonstrable customer care skills, handling both technical and non-technical issues
- Leadership skills including coaching and counselling team members
- The ability to deliver technical training material or presentations
- Knowledge of Oil, Renewable Technology, Solid Fuel and Electrics (qualifications preferred)
Level: Field based
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email email@example.com.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.