Salary: £33,176 - £35,802 (£50k + OTE with productivity earnings)
Location: Gravesend and Dartford
We are currently recruiting for Domestic Gas Engineers to be field based in and around Dartford and Gravesend. Swale Heating is one of the largest independent heating companies in the South East of England. We are relied on to keep over 125,000 households across the South East, London and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing, award winning company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its employees.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- £3000 worth of renewables training included in the first year of employment
- Fully equipped van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
- Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training centre including gas qualifications
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increased through length of service)
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Access to discounted boilers and tools through our supply chain
- Overtime and call out options
- Employee assistance programme
- Engineer leadership development programme
- Access to the Headspace meditation app
- Access to the Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- CCN1, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT (minimum of six months before expiry)
- Energy efficiency
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Unvented Hot Water
- Minimum of 2 years gas servicing and maintenance experience
Nice to have but not essential:
- Up-to-date Asbestos Awareness certificate
- Solar Thermal
- Air Source Heat pumps
- Ground Source Heat Pumps
- OFTEC, HETAS, LPG
- Auditing – VRQ3, SSSTS
About the role:
As a Domestic Gas Engineer at Swale Heating, your responsibilities are to provide a safe breakdown and maintenance service in accordance with the requirements of Gas Safe and the company's quality manual whilst upholding Swale Heating's reputation for delivering excellent customer service.
- Customer focus
- Quality orientation
- Safety awareness
- Maintaining work standards
- Continuous improvement
Level: Field based
Hours: 45 hours per week
Our high performing Domestic Gas Engineers are also eligible for our breakdowns and servicing productivity rates.
Productivity breakdowns (Winter only)
- Completed breakdown £20
- Incomplete breakdown £10
- Recall (within 7 days) £0
Productivity servicing (Summer only)
- Completed service up to and including 9 services paid at £14
- Completed services above 9 services paid at £20
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.