Domestic Heating Plumber - North London
Salary: £25,000- £28,000 + 12% Location Premium
Location: North London
As a Plumber for Swale Heating, you are expected to provide and deliver a quality system of work in the areas of heating/plumbing repairs and maintenance in a timely manner. As a Plumber you are expected to meet the targets set of you to achieve this role, these include, but are not limited to First Time Fix, Productivity, Customer Satisfaction and Cost per Job. You are expected to keep apprised of any regulation changes and uphold the highest quality of work.
Are you an amazing domestic heating plumber?
Swale Heating is one of the largest independent heating companies in the South East of England. We are relied on to keep over 125,000 households across the South East, London and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing, award winning company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its employees.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- Fully equipped van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
- Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training centre including gas qualifications
- Bespoke working shift pattern
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increased through length of service)
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Overtime and call out options
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Engineer leadership development programme
- Access to the Headspace meditation app
- Access to the Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 in plumbing
- Energy efficiency
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Minimum of 1 years plumbing maintenance experience
- Unvented hot water
Nice to have but not essential:
- Solar thermal
- Air source heat pumps
- Ground source heat pumps
About the role:
Level: Field based
Hours: Annualised contract based on 45 hours per week split into summer (40 hours per week) and winter (48 hours per week) rotas plus 1 in 4 Saturdays 08:00am – 01:00pm.
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.