Domestic Gas Breakdown Engineer– Redhill & Guilford
Basic Salary of £47,470- £49,470 Earn up to an additional £400 a month with our KPI Bonus Scheme!
Location: Redhill & Guilford
Full Term, Permanent
As a Role 1 Call Out Engineer at the leading edge of the Swale Heating Operations you are expected to provide and deliver a quality system of work in the areas of gas and plumbing repairs and maintenance in a timely manner. You are expected to meet the targets set of you to achieve this role, these include, but are not limited to First Time Fix, Productivity, Customer Satisfaction and Cost per Job. You will be required to attend all jobs regardless of job type or priority and are expected to keep apprised of any Gas Safety regulation changes and uphold the highest quality of work.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- Fully equipped VW Caddy van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
- Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training centre
- Bespoke working shift pattern
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increased through length of service)
- Holiday buy/sell schemes available
- Extra overtime options
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Engineer leadership development programme
- Access to Headspace meditation app & Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- CCN1, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT (Minimum of six months before expiry)
- Energy Efficiency
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Unvented Hot Water
- Minimum of 2 years gas servicing and maintenance experience
Nice to have, but not essential:
- HIU experience
- Solar Thermal
- Heat Pumps
- OFTEC, HETAS, LPG
About the role:
45 Hours per Week
Work Week Monday to Friday Working hours 12 noon – 8pm
Standby hours 8pm – 8am
Alternate Weekends Saturday & Sunday Standby hours 12 Noon Saturday–8am Monday
Basic Salary: £47,470 – £49,470 - KPI Bonus scheme available – Maximum additional payment per year £4,800 capped at £400 per month.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.
Finding the right job can be tough. Finding the right place to do that job is even tougher. Read more about our culture and whether it’s somewhere that you will not just fit in, but be able to progress as well.
At Swale Heating, we offer more than just your standard benefits package you have probably seen on every business career page. We aim to provide a healthy work-life balance for all of our employees.