Are you an amazing Compliance Officer who loves order and accuracy? Do you enjoy ensuring regulatory and legal requirements are met? If so, then this is the job for you!
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits which include:
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Discounted gym
- Cinema and shopping vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounted healthcare plan
- Career development
- Great working environment
What do we need from you?
- 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C (level 9-4)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer/client service environment (essential)
- Experience of working in Social Housing, Heating industry environment (preferred)
- Proven organisational skills.
- Experienced in tasks that require a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience of using an IT project management tool (preferable)
- Able to adapt and change prioritise in a fast-paced environment
About the role
Provide full administrative support to the compliance team in order to ensure that the company and our client are fully compliant with all regulatory requirements and internal processes. Support the Senior Compliance Officer and Compliance Team to deliver contractual compliance processes with the aim of 100% compliance month to month whilst striving to be part of an industry-leading team.
Salary: £21,000- £24,000 - flexible depending on experience
Hours: Full time - 37.5 hours - Monday - Friday
Job Type: 12 Month, Fixed Term Contract
If you are interested in the role then please apply using the application form on the right-hand side of this page.
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email email@example.com
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.