Basic Salary: £20,000 - 22,500 - per annum
Full-time, Permanent, Monday-Friday
To provide full administrative support to the compliance team in order ensure that the company and our client are fully compliant with all regulatory requirements and internal processes. Supporting Senior Compliance Officer and Compliance Team to deliver contractual compliance processes with the aim of 100% compliance month to month whilst striving to be part of an industry leading team.
Swale Heating are one of the biggest and most recognised heating specialists in Kent. We are relied on to keep over 125,000 households across London, the South East and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing Award Winning Company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its staff!
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our Company benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Discounted gym memberships, cinema, shopping vouchers and more
- Buy & Sell Annual leave scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Healthcare plan
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Headspace meditation app
- Access to Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C (level 9-4)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer/client service environment (essential)
- Experience of working in social housing, heating industry environment (preferred)
- Proven organisational skills
- Experienced in tasks that require a high level of accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience of using an IT project management tool (preferable)
- Able to adapt and change prioritise in a fast-paced environment
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday, between the hours of 8:00 and 17:30
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.