Domestic Gas Callout Breakdown Engineer
Basic Salary £49,470
Are you an amazing Gas, Maintenance or Heating Engineer? Do you want to join a leading organisation that doesn’t need ‘gassing up’?
Swale Heating are one of the biggest and most recognised heating specialists in Kent. We are relied on to keep over 100,000 households across London, the South East and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing Award Winning Company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its staff!
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our Company Benefits include:
· £3000 worth of renewables training included in the first year of employment
· Fully equipped VW Caddy van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
· Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training centre
· Bespoke working shift pattern
· 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increased through length of service)
· Holiday buy/sell schemes available
· Access to discounted boilers and tools through our supply chain
· Extra overtime options
· Company pension scheme
· Employee assistance programme
· Engineer leadership development programme
· Access to Headspace meditation app
· Access to Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- CCN1, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT (Minimum of six months before expiry)
- Energy Efficiency
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Unvented Hot Water
- Minimum of 2 years gas servicing and maintenance experience
Nice to have, but not essential:
- HIU experience
- Solar Thermal
- Heat Pumps
- OFTEC, HETAS, LPG
Get your gas into gear and apply now!
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.