23 June 2022
What is a combi boiler?
A combi boiler is a single unit that delivers both hot water and heating to your home. These boilers heat water from the mains, on-demand when you turn the hot tap on.
The benefits of getting a combi boiler:
- There is no need for a hot water cylinder or cold water storage tank with a combi boiler.
- This also makes them ideal for small to medium sized homes where space is limited, or if you don't need to have as many taps running at the same time.
- Some of the Worcester Bosch range can even be installed within a standard sized kitchen cupboard.
- These boilers are very cost effective and energy efficient as water is heated only as you need it, rather than heated and stored.
- Because water is delivered at mains pressure, you can enjoy a powerful hot shower.
If you are looking to get a new boiler installed into your home and would like a free, no obligation estimated price, you can use our online estimator tool here.