Are you already thinking of upgrading your boiler? Here at Swale Heating we have outlined a list of advantages in which you will benefit from by purchasing a new boiler today!
Health & Safety
Swale Heating’s essential purpose is to keep our customers safe and warm. We are committed to ensuring the safety of all our employees, the residents whose properties we work in and all those who come into contact with our business. We believe that there is always a way to work safely and we have worked hard to develop a culture of openness and awareness so that every member of staff is encouraged to take the safety of themselves and those around them seriously at all times.
We all have a part to play in keeping our workplaces safe. One of the most effective ways we can do this is by being aware of the risks around us and acting to address these. We actively encourage all our employees to regularly assess their working environments and report any identified risks - as they arise.
Recognising good Health and Safety performance is critical to the success of our business, and we believe every employee is responsible for getting it right. Capturing the near misses and hazard observations that can easily remain un-noticed and un-reported is vitally important for us in understanding safe working practices. We respond quickly to identified trends and near-misses to prevent more significant incidents or injuries.
We also ensure that every individual working in our business is properly trained for the work they do and through regular on-going training and continual professional development we ensure that their skills are kept right up to date.
We are OHSAS 18001 accredited and are independently audited for our compliance with this rigorous international standard: maintaining this challenging assessment demonstrates our commitment to providing a safe working environment and safe systems of work for all our employees, supported by our Health and Safety Management system.
Our full Health & Safety Policy is available on request. Please contact us to request a copy.
Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement 2017/2018
The Modern Slavery Act requires that Swale Heating Ltd publicly reports the steps it has taken to ensure its operations and supply chains are free of human trafficking and slavery. Swale Heating Ltd maintains several key processes and activities to ensure compliance with the Act.
- Our management and operational strategy is developed from a structured risk based analysis which includes assessing the risks of slavery and the abuse of human rights in our procurement and operational approaches.
- We ensure that zero tolerance for modern slavery and respect for human rights, including children’s rights, is built into our supply contracts
- Documented evidence is collected from our suppliers, confirming their agreement to our Anti-Slavery Policy and Code of Conduct and, where appropriate, obtaining details of how they ensure their own compliance with the Modern Slavery Act
- Guidance on modern slavery is communicated within Swale Heating Ltd to improve understanding
- All staff are assessed for their right to work
- Workplace equality policies are in place
- Wages and benefits comply with all relevant legislation
- A confidential reporting system is in place where employees can confidentially disclose any concerns and breaches of our Anti-Slavery Policy and Code of Conduct or any other of our policies and procedures
- Swale Heating Ltd reviews its policies, procedures and controls periodically to ensure continued ethical and legal compliance and alignment with evolving best practice