Gas Service Engineer - Ashford
Salary: £28,760.94 – OTE of £40k+ with productivity scheme
Are you an amazing Heating, Maintenance or Gas Engineer?
Your responsibilities are to service boilers in accordance with the Gas Safe regulations, maintaining/replacing CO/Smoke alarms whilst upholding Swale Heating's reputation for delivering excellent customer service.
As a Service Engineer you are expected to meet the targets set for you to achieve this role, these include, but are not limited to Productivity and Customer Satisfaction.
Swale Heating is one of the largest independent heating companies in the South East of England. We are relied on to keep over 125,000 households across the South East, London and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing, award winning company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its employees.
KPI of 9 Services per day (£14.50 service rate)
10 + Services: £25 per service
The more you do, the more you earn!
*You will receive the higher rate of pay between your basic salary and service rate dependant on services done per day
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- Fully equipped van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
- Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training centre including gas qualifications
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increased through length of service)
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Access to discounted boilers and tools through our supply chain
- Overtime and call out options
- Employee assistance programme
- Engineer leadership development programme
- Access to the Headspace meditation app
- Access to the Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- CCN1, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT (minimum of six months before expiry)
- Energy efficiency
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Unvented Hot Water
- Minimum of 1 years gas servicing experience
Nice to have but not essential:
- HIU experience
- Solar Thermal
- Heat Pumps
- OFTEC, HETAS, LPG
About the role:
Level: Field based
Hours: Our hours of operation are between 8am and 5.30pm Monday to Saturday (breaks of up to 30 minutes each day), you are required to work 45 hours per week. The rota will be planned on the basis of working 5 days per week, mainly Monday-Friday, you may be required to work a Saturday to comply with operational needs.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.
Finding the right job can be tough. Finding the right place to do that job is even tougher. Read more about our culture and whether it’s somewhere that you will not just fit in, but be able to progress as well.
At Swale Heating, we offer more than just your standard benefits package you have probably seen on every business career page. We aim to provide a healthy work-life balance for all of our employees.