Earn up to an additional £600 a month with our KPI bonus scheme.
As a Role 1 Call Out Engineer at the leading edge of the Swale Heating operations you are expected to provide and deliver a quality system of work in the areas of gas and plumbing repairs and maintenance in a timely manner. You are expected to meet the targets set of you to achieve this role, these include, but are not limited to first time fix, productivity, customer satisfaction and cost per job. You will be required to attend all jobs regardless of job type or priority and are expected to keep apprised of any Gas Safety regulation changes and uphold the highest quality of work.
KPI Bonus scheme
Maximum: based on first time fix, recall rate and productivity - maximum additional payment per month £600 = £7,200 per annum.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- Fully equipped van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
- Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training centre
- Bespoke working shift pattern
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increased to 33 through length of service)
- Holiday buy/sell schemes available
- Overtime options
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme and wellness initiatives
- Engineer leadership development programme
- Access to employee discounts portal
What do we need from you?
- CCN1, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT (minimum of six months before expiry)
- Energy efficiency
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Unvented Hot Water
- Minimum of 2 years gas servicing experience
Nice to have but not essential:
- HIU experience
- Solar Thermal
- Heat Pumps
- OFTEC, HETAS, LPG
About the role:
Level: Field based
45 Hours per week. Work week Monday to Friday, working hours 12 noon – 8pm. Standby hours 8pm – 8am.
Alternate Weekends Saturday & Sunday, standby hours 12 noon Saturday–8am Monday
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team via email at email@example.com.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.