What is a Boiler Service?
At Swale Heating we strongly recommend getting your boiler serviced annually as it allows you to pick up on any problems before they escalate into costly repairs. This not only helps to ensure your boiler is operating safely, but it also makes sure that your boiler is working efficiently, something that can save you a lot of money over time.
If you have a new boiler you may also be required to have your boiler serviced every year to uphold your manufacturer warranty.
A one-off boiler service (recommended annually) can be carried out for a standard charge of just £80 (including VAT).
Why choose Swale Heating?
- At Swale Heating our team of boiler service engineers are all GAS SAFE registered and always ready to help
- Our boiler service experts will ensure your heating system is working effectively and efficiently and help to ensure that any potential problems are spotted and the appropriate preventative maintenance carried out
- Swale Heating have an industry unique agreement with the Wolseley Group, who provide all of our materials. We’re able to access their national branch network electronically to enable us to source any necessary parts as swiftly as possible. This means your heating will be repaired in the shortest possible time
- We work on heating systems of all shapes and sizes, from single home systems to multiple occupancy residential blocks of apartments
- We have been operating for over 40 years across Kent, London, Sussex, The Home Counties, East Anglia, and the East & West Midlands, so you know Swale Heating is a name you can trust
How to arrange...
To book a boiler service, you can now do this in 2 ways:
- 1) Pay for your Boiler service online
You can now purchase a standard boiler service or boiler cover plan (which contains an annual boiler service) online through our website. After placing your order we'll then contact you to discuss this further and book an appointment for one of our engineers to come round. Click here for more information
- 2) Call us to book your boiler service
Ring our sales team on our freephone number: 0800 731 33 44 - We will be happy to discuss all the options open to you