Gas Safety Week 2019 is here! See our latest blog with top tips on how to keep you and your loved ones safe.
New Boiler Install in Hemel
With over 45 years of heating industry experience Swale Heating have installed and maintained over 500,000 domestic residential heating systems. Our customers trust us to keep them safe and warm every day of the year, no matter where they are. Customer safety is a core part of our business strategy, that is why we set safety and service standards which others seek to achieve.
Our staff in Hemel Hempstead are trained to give our customers exceptional service and hassle-free solutions no matter of their heating requirements. From first contact to aftercare services, our customers feel valued and receive an exceptional service which is tailored exactly to their needs.
Finding the right boiler for your home
At Swale Heating we understand that when it comes to boilers there isn’t one which fits every customer’s needs. From different boiler brands, types, sizes and special features, we will have the perfect boiler for keeping your home warm. Take a look below to find out why it is important to find the right boiler for your home;
- Cost saving – A new boiler can save you money on expensive repair bills, whilst also increasing efficiency and reducing energy costs.
- New installations benefit from a comprehensive warranty - Our Worcester Bosch and Vaillant boilers are covered by a full 7-year manufacturers parts and labour warranty.
- Reduced noise - A new boiler is likely to less noisy than your old boiler.
- Space saving – Many newer boilers are more compact and take up less space than older models, not only does this save space but gives installation flexibility.
- Brands you can trust – We only install the most reliable and efficient boilers from recognised boiler manufactures.
Best ways to pay for your boiler installation
At Swale Heating we aim to make paying for your boiler convenient and manageable by offering a variety of finance options for you to choose from. So, whether it be paying for your boiler upfront, over a period of up to 10 years or even deferring payment for the first 12 months, we have an option suitable for your needs. Click here to view our full finance options.
Find out more about boiler installations in Hemel Hempstead
At Swale Heating we take the stress out of a new boiler installation, so you can relax while we get your new boiler up and running. All you must do is get in contact with us and let us know when you are free, we will send out one of our specialist engineers to find the best solution for your needs. From plumbers to carpenters we have specialist teams in Hemel Hempstead who can support you in every aspect of your boiler installation.
Use our free online boiler estimate tool or contact the team on 0800 731 33 44 to find out how we can help with your new boiler installation.