Turning things on and off by voice control is slowly being the ‘norm’ within homes throughout the United Kingdom.
New Boiler Installation in Croydon
Swale Heating are experience in boiler installation and servicing in more than 500,000 domestic residences across the South East. For over 45 years we’ve been installing and servicing boilers throughout Kent, Sussex, Essex and London
Swale Heating is one of the largest independently owned heating companies in the UK and is recognised in Croydon as a premium heating company for homes and businesses, carrying out new boiler installation and a whole host of other heating services.
What Areas do we cover? Where exactly do we offer New boiler installation in Croydon?
Why choose Swale Heating for your boiler installation?
We are the UK’s leading independent heating specialist, trusted by our customers to keep them safe and warm wherever they are, every day of the year. Our expert and friendly team listen to, understand and respond to our customers, providing value for money, straightforward and worry-free solutions. We provide trusted advice on the latest energy saving products.
We set safety and service standards to which others aspire, employing the latest technology to provide excellent communication with our customers and a fast, effective and efficient service response.
- Up to a ten year warranty – new Worcester Bosch and Vaillant boilers are covered by a full 7 year manufacturers parts and labour warranty.
- We only employee expert engineers who are all Gas Safe qualified.
- We offer finance plans allowing you to spread the cost of your new boiler.
- Once you have had your boiler installed you will benefit from our ongoing subsidised heating maintenance prices.
Making your boiler installation easy.
- We want to make sure we provide you with a quality service so therefore aim to visit at a time suited best to you.
- We will ensure that any exposed flooring, carpets or any surfaces are fully protected while our engineers work in your home.
- We only employee highly competent engineers who are all Gas Safe registered and trained.
- We ensure we are well stocked with all the products, appliances and parts needed or routine maintenance and installation work.