New Boiler Installation in Borehamwood
Swale Heating are experience in boiler installation and servicing in more than 500,000 domestic residences across the South East. For over 45 years we’ve been installing and servicing boilers throughout Kent, Sussex, Essex and London, and we have been able to build up a vast amount of heating experience to provide you with the best customer experience.
Swale Heating is one of the largest independently owned heating companies in the UK and is recognised in Borehamwood as a premium heating company for homes and businesses, carrying out new boiler installation and a whole host of other heating services.
Why choose Swale Heating for your boiler installation?
We are the UK’s leading independent heating specialist, trusted by our customers to keep them safe and warm wherever they are, every day of the year. Our expert and friendly team listen to, understand and respond to our customers, providing value for money, straightforward and worry-free solutions. We provide trusted advice on the latest energy saving products.
We have highly skilled engineers ready to install new boilers in your home All of our enginners are fully trained and are fully able to provide you with the best boiler installation available.
We set safety and service standards to which others aspire, employing the latest technology to provide excellent communication with our customers and a fast, effective and efficient service response.
- Up to a ten year warranty – new Worcester Bosch and Vaillant boilers are covered by a full 7 year manufacturers parts and labour warranty.
- We only employee expert engineers who are all Gas Safe qualified.
- We offer finance plans allowing you to spread the cost of your new boiler.
- Once you have had your boiler installed you will benefit from our ongoing subsidised heating maintenance prices.
Making your boiler installation easy.
- We want to make sure we provide you with a quality service so therefore aim to visit at a time suited best to you.
- We will ensure that any exposed flooring, carpets or any surfaces are fully protected while our engineers work in your home.
- We only employee highly competent engineers who are all Gas Safe registered and trained.
- We ensure we are well stocked with all the products, appliances and parts needed or routine maintenance and installation work.