Halloween is a time where you should be getting scared from Trick ‘n’ Treaters and children dressed up as clowns, not from your boiler. Here are some common sounds your boiler might make and how you can stop them from happening.
Remuneration & Hours of Work
- We offer an attractive, market related basic salary for all our positions
- Hours of work in the office range from 7am to 10pm for office staff, depending on the department you work in. Field staff average 45 hours per week
- Customer facing teams work shifts through-out the week, but with flexibility to arrange their hours to suit their availability
- We also encourage part-time working in our office teams, where this suits staff and the company
- Some field-based teams work annualised hours, with time off during summer when our work-load is reduced
- This involves working 48 per week in winter and 40 per week in summer, averaging 45 per annum