Cut down your CO2 emmisons and reduce your Carbon Footprint! Swale Heating have put together a guide on how you can use your central heating system more efficiently.
Remuneration & Hours of Work
- We offer an attractive, market related basic salary for all our positions
- Hours of work in the office range from 7am to 10pm for office staff, depending on the department you work in. Field staff average 45 hours per week
- Customer facing teams work shifts through-out the week, but with flexibility to arrange their hours to suit their availability
- We also encourage part-time working in our office teams, where this suits staff and the company
- Some field-based teams work annualised hours, with time off during summer when our work-load is reduced
- This involves working 48 per week in winter and 40 per week in summer, averaging 45 per annum