Basic Salary £27,000- £30,000 - flexible dependant on experience
Full time, Permanent,
Do you have experience in Leading a Team, excellent planning, and organisational skills? Are you passionate about delivering great customer satisfaction? If that is the case, we have the role for you.
Swale Heating are one of the biggest and most recognised heating specialists in Kent. We are relied on to keep over 100,000 households across London, the South East and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing Award Winning Company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its staff!
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our Company Benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Discounted gym memberships, cinema, shopping vouchers and more
- Buy & Sell Annual leave scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Healthcare plan
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Headspace meditation app
- Access to Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- 2-3 years of leading a team essential
- 2-3 years of Planning/Scheduling experience essential
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Geographical knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills
- Competent IT skills
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a confident leader who can support and mentor and is responsible for planning our engineers workload efficiently & effectively.
You will ensure excellent customer service and communication is delivered as standard. The service is delivered in the most efficient and productive way, that engineers are planned in real time and will meet the appointment and SLA.
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday on a shift rota basis.
- Mon-Fri 8am - 4.30pm
- 2 late shifts per month 11.30am – 8pm
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 8am - 4.30pm – if weekend day worked, day off in the week
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.