We are currently looking to recruit an exceptional Senior Planner (Scheduler) on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the largest independently owned heating company in Kent. Whether you are looking to further your career in this area or work for a positive and forward-thinking company, this is the role for you.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits which include:
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Discounted gym
- Cinema and shopping vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounted healthcare plan
- Career development
- Great working environment
What do we need from you?
- 2-3 years of planning/Scheduling experience essential
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Geographical knowledge essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Qualified to A Level standard or Equivalent
- The company operates extensive IT systems and mobile technology. You will be expected to familiarise yourself with the operation of such systems.
About the role
Key Tasks :
- To provide support to the team members, to mentor and guide
- To carry out 1 to 1’s, to encourage continual self-challenge and to drive continuous improvement
- To be an expert in all regions and have knowledge of all contract requirements
- To resource labour and have the correct availability to the need of the SLA
- To be proactive in your approach and reduce the risk of escalation
- Manage client expectations and keep our customers updated at all times
- Liaising internally between teams
- Monitor KPI’s and take responsibility for your area performance
- Promote “teamwork” and work towards partnership with client
- Promote the company ethos and values through everything you do, and ensure your team uphold our values. Demonstrate good leadership and celebrate success.
- Deal with customer complaints or queries in the first instance and where these cannot be resolved at point of call ensure that these are logged with the customer experience team and monitor to closure.
- Deal with engineer queries and liaise daily with the Regional Manager to drive first time fix
- Undertake periodic checks at strategic intervals during the day, report your findings of trends or patterns
- Ensure that all daily tasks are completed by the team and all work queues are clear
- Any other duties set to you by other Managers or Directors.
- Customer focus
- Contribute to team success
- Quality Orientation
- Managing work and time utilisation
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested in the role then please apply using the application form on the right-hand side of this page.
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.