Salary: £35,802 - £38,000 - Earn up to an additional £600 a month with our KPI Bonus Scheme!
As a Senior Technician you are expected to meet the targets set of you to achieve this role, these include, but are not limited to first time fix, productivity, customer satisfaction and cost per job. You are expected to keep apprised of any Gas Safety regulation changes and uphold the highest quality of work.
KPI bonus scheme
Maximum: based on first time fix, recall rate and productivity - maximum additional payment per month £600 = £7,200 per annum
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- Fully equipped VW Caddy van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
- Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training centre
- Bespoke working shift pattern
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increased through length of service)
- Holiday buy/sell schemes available
- Extra overtime options
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Engineer leadership development programme
- Access to Headspace meditation app & Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- CCN1, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT (minimum of six months before expiry)
- Energy efficiency
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Unvented Hot Water
- Minimum of 2 years gas servicing and maintenance experience
Nice to have but not essential
- HIU experience
- Solar Thermal
- Heat Pumps
- OFTEC, HETAS, LPG
About the role:
Level: Field based
Hours: 45 hours per week
Annualised contract based on 45 hours per week split into Summer (40 hours per week) and Winter (48 hours per week) Rotas plus 1 in 4 Saturdays 08:00am – 01:00pm
Winter hours - 10:00-20:00, Summer hours -12:00-20:00, either side of summer/ winter period of 2 - week – 11:00- 20:00
Standby hours from end of annualised day shift to 8am following day.
Weekend call out – Saturday & Sunday standby hours 12 noon Saturday – 8am Monday
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.