Earn up to an additional £600 a month with our KPI bonus scheme.
As a Senior Technician you are expected to meet the targets set of you to achieve this role, these include, but are not limited to first time fix, productivity, customer satisfaction and cost per job. You are expected to keep apprised of any Gas Safety regulation changes and uphold the highest quality of work.
Swale Heating is one of the largest independent heating companies in the South East of England. We are relied on to keep over 125,000 households across the South East, London and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing, award winning company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its employees.
KPI Bonus scheme
Maximum: based on first time fix, recall rate and productivity - maximum additional payment per month £600 = £7,200 per annum.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- Fully equipped van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
- Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training centre
- Bespoke working shift pattern
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increased to 33 through length of service)
- Holiday buy/sell schemes available
- Overtime options
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme and wellness initiatives
- Engineer leadership development programme
- Access to employee discounts portal
What do we need from you?
- CCN1, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT (minimum of six months before expiry)
- Energy efficiency
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Unvented Hot Water
- Minimum of 2 years gas servicing experience
Nice to have but not essential:
- HIU experience
- Solar Thermal
- Heat Pumps
- OFTEC, HETAS, LPG
About the role:
Level: Field based
Annualised contract based on 45 hours per week split into Summer (40 hours per week) and Winter (48 hours per week) rotas plus 1 in 4 Saturdays 08:00am – 01:00pm.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.