Salary: £22,000 - £23,000
Full Time, Permanent
Want to be a part of a great team?
Swale Heating is one of the largest independent heating companies in the South East of England. We are relied on to keep over 125,000 households across the South East, London and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing, award winning company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its employees.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Discounted gym memberships, cinema, shopping vouchers and more
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Private healthcare plan
- Company pension scheme
- Access to the Headspace meditation app
- Access to the Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- Experience of processing subcontractor payments (engineers, electricians, carpenters & other trades)
- Experience of CIS software
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Analytical and organised work style
- Deadline focussed
- Knowledge of Sage 200 preferred but not essential
About the role:
- Raising and sending sales ledger invoices for service and install
- Update costings reports with sales income
- Liaising with credit controller and other departments with invoice queries
- Sending monthly statements
- Administration of direct debit system, including set up of new direct debits, cancellations, refunds
- Assisting with other sales ledger tasks as required
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.