Basic Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Full time, Permanent, Monday-Friday
As a Resident Liaison Officer, you will liaise directly with our residents and clients daily, to support in the delivery of Gas Safety compliance, responsive repairs, and planned works. You will also help the wider Contract & Compliance team in ad-hoc duties to help support residents and clients and achieve set targets.
You will be part of creating a winning team that is complimented on its high quality of work, customer service excellence and efficiency. You will be a Swale Heating ambassador who promotes our values of; Rely on your Instincts, Rely on your Colleagues and Rely on your Training.
The role will be based in Sittingbourne, Kent at our head office, there will be times where you will be required to attend the client’s offices in Kings Cross or visit resident’s properties. Location can be flexible for the right candidate and level of remote working would be discussed after a probationary period.
Swale Heating is one of the largest independent heating companies in the South East of England. We are relied on to keep over 140,000 households across the South East, London and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing, award winning company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its employees.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Discounted gym memberships, cinema, shopping vouchers and more
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Private healthcare plan
- Company pension scheme
- Access to the Headspace meditation app
- Access to the Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- A good level of GCSEs, A levels, or similar.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and IT skills.
- 2 -3 years’ experience in customer service, call centre or office environment (preferred).
- Driver’s license.
- Experience of working in social housing, heating industry environment or service delivery business (advantage).
- Experienced in tasks that require a high level of accuracy.
- Able to adapt and change priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate communication and customer service skills.
- Proven organisational and planning skills.
- DBS check will be completed by Swale Heating ltd.
About the role:
- Monitor access to individual properties to ensure our gas service compliancy levels are maintained at 100%.
- Work closely with internal teams to overcome access issues. Referring to client when required.
- Arrange appointment directly with customers.
- Work with our internal teams to liaise and consult with customers and explain the nature of intended works at their properties.
- Produce letters to advise on appointment dates or details on intended works.
- Consult with clients and resident groups and arrange meetings as required. attend social value gatherings to promote Swale Heating values.
- Review customer satisfaction surveys and feedback to relevant departments.
- Liaise and work in conjunction with the client housing officers.
- Liaise with clients/housing/care support teams to support in delivering works to more vulnerable people in the community.
- Support and work with other members of the team and participate in regular team meetings.
- Any other duties set to you by other managers or directors.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday, between the hours of 8am - 5.30pm.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team via email at email@example.com
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.