Private Contracts Administrator
As a Private Contracts Administrator your role will be to manage all aspects of the private customer’s contract from purchase to renewal. Ensure all private customers are communicated with and support the wider business with private customer contract information. Monitor and manage the operational processes and procedures in place capture all private customer invoicing requirements, ensuring private contract financial performance is maintained.
Swale Heating is one of the largest independent heating companies in the South East of England. We are relied on to keep over 125,000 households across the South East, London and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing, award winning company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its employees.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Discounted gym memberships, cinema, shopping vouchers and more
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Private healthcare plan
- Company pension scheme
- Access to the Headspace meditation app
- Access to the Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- Preferred GCSE’s Grades A-C (level 9-4)
- Extensive administration experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 2-3 years experience in customer service
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Experience in the gas/heating industry preferable
About the role
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 and 17:30
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email email@example.com.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.