We are currently looking to recruit an exceptional Operations Planner / Scheduler. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the largest independently owned heating company in Kent. Whether you are looking to further your career in this area or work for a positive and forward-thinking company, this is the role for you.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits which include:
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Discounted gym
- Cinema and shopping vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounted healthcare plan
- Career development
- Great working environment
What do we need from you?
- 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C (level 9-4) or equivalent or able to show appropriate competence at this level
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Service Industry
- Experience in a planning/scheduling role
- Geographical knowledge
- Excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrable customer service experience
- Ability to demonstrate good ICT skills with experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
About the role
We are looking for experienced individuals who have excellent organisational skills, exceptional communication skills, and have a proven record of fantastic teamwork. We are looking for confident individuals who like a challenge and enjoy a varied position.
As an Operational Planner, you will be responsible for the operational planning for our field-based engineers within your geographical area (Hub). You will be managing the day to day duties and taking responsibility for all operational tasks, ensuring the customer journey for all our valued customers is delivered to an outstanding level.
You will ensure that your engineers are planned effectively and efficiently. You will actively resolve operational issues that are hindering performance within your area of authority.
You will be part of a winning team that is complimented on its high quality of work, customer service excellence and efficiency.
You will be working alongside and taking direction and support from the Regional Operational Manager to deliver performance KPIs.
Key Tasks :
- Monitor engineer dispatch and to ensure that engineers are ready for work in their area.
- To check previous day to ensure there is no outstanding calls to be completed.
- To manage the call queues in your region, planning appointments with customers.
- Ensure all appointments are completed in accordance with the contract SLA.
- To take ownership and accountability of engineer’s daily workload within your region.
- Identify and actively manage changes in the event of sickness and absence.
- To maintain outstanding customer service keeping our customers informed at all times.
- To identify issues and provide solution suggestions to your Hub Manager that could or will hinder performance levels within your region, escalate resource requirements.
- Support your team members in your Hub in all activities to achieve/surpass our service delivery across the business in all areas.
- To work to our good working practise guide for our technology.
- Liaising internally between teams.
- Monitor SLA’s and take responsibility for your area performance.
- Promote “teamwork” with a can-do attitude.
- Promote the company ethos and values through everything you do, ensure you uphold our values.
- Demonstrate good leadership and celebrate success.
- Ensure that all daily tasks are completed.
- Customer focus
- Contribute to team success
- Quality Orientation
- Managing work and time utilisation
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested in the role then please apply using the application form on the right-hand side of this page.
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.