Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 - Flexible dependant on experience
Full time, Permanent,
Do you have a fantastic business acumen and interest in finance? Do you have the ability to reflect on your own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions? If so, then this role is for you!
Swale Heating are one of the biggest and most recognised heating specialists in Kent. We are relied on to keep over 100,000 households across London, the South East and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing Award Winning Company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its staff!
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our Company Benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave entitlement (+ bank holidays)
- Discounted gym memberships, cinema, shopping vouchers and more
- Buy & Sell Annual leave scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Healthcare plan
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Headspace meditation app
- Access to Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- At least 2-3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Ideally recently qualified or qualified by experience
- Excellent systems skills (preferably with Sage 200, but not essential)
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables etc)
- Excellent communication skills
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a Management Accountant to join our Accounts team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for producing monthly management accounts and the associated reporting. You will also work in conjunction with the Financial Controller and Accounts Supervisors to ensure all accounting functions are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.