Salary: £36,000 to £41,500 (Depending on experience)
Location: Wokingham - RG, KT & London postcodes
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Renewables Technician to be field based in and around the South region. Swale Heating is one of the largest independent heating companies in the South East of England. We are relied on to keep over 125,000 households across the South East, London and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing, award winning company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its employees.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- Fully equipped van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
- Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training centre including gas qualifications
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increased through length of service)
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Access to discounted boilers and tools through our supply chain
- Overtime and call out options
- Employee assistance programme
- Engineer leadership development programme
- Access to the Headspace meditation app
- Access to the Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a qualified f-gas engineer
- Full UK Driving Licence
Nice to have but not essential:
- Solar Thermal, Unvented Hot Water, Air Source Heat pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps, OFTEC, HETAS, SSSTS, CCN1, LPG.
- Auditing – VRQ3
- The company operates extensive IT systems and mobile technology. You will be expected to familiarise yourself with the operation of such systems that may be available to you and as used by others, such as tablets and mobile phones.
About the role:
Being at the leading edge of the Swale Heating operations you are expected to provide and deliver a quality system of work in the areas of renewables and plumbing repairs and maintenance.
The privileged role of Lead Renewables Technician is to provide the very best service possible, be an ambassador for Swale Heating and to encourage and promote excellent performance from your peers.
As a Lead Renewables Technician, you are expected to meet the targets set for you to achieve this role, these include, but are not limited to first time fix, customer satisfaction and cost per job, productivity and complaint performance.
You will be a key member of the business installation and service field delivery team, you are always expected to work to specific contractual requirements and be an ambassador for the client.
Your role will be to support the Renewables Manager to achieve excellent team performance. You will attend complaint and multi-visit jobs where instructed. You will be required to provide feedback to RSMs and RFOMs regarding complaints jobs.
You will be the technical lead in your team and support your colleagues in all aspects of technical quality. You will be required to coach, mentor, and audit your colleagues to ensure they meet the standards required. You will be required to stand in for the Renewables Manager where required.
This system of work is based on the sound principles of a good health and safety policy, thus ensuring that the service the Company provides continues to meet the ever-demanding and changing requirements of our clients and their customers.
- Customer focus
- Quality orientation
- Safety awareness
- Maintaining work standards
- Continuous improvement
Level: Field based
Hours: 45 hours per week
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email email@example.com.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.