Are you a great Installations Surveyor with a fantastic quality orientation and customer focus skills?
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits which include:
- Fully equipped VW Caddy van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
- Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training centre
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increased through length of service)
- Holiday buy/sell schemes available
- Productivity payment schemes available
- Access to discounted boilers and tools through our supply chain
- Overtime and call out options
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Engineer leadership development programme
- Access to Headspace meditation app
- Discounted gym
- Cinema and shopping vouchers
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience of heating system design (minimum of 3 years)
- Hold a UKATA Asbestos Aware certificate
- Hold a full UK driving license
- IT literate
About the role
You will be carrying out installation surveys on behalf of Swale Heating for their social housing clients, ensuring that the survey is carried out to a high standard and in accordance with the social housing specification, Gas Safe and manufacturers regulations and our own company policies.
Salary: £35,000-37,000 per annum + Location Premium
Level: Field Based
Hours: Full time - 45 hours
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested in the role then please apply using the application form on the right-hand side of this page.
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email email@example.com
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.