Installations Surveyor - North London
Salary: £37,000 - £39,000 per annum + location premium equivalent to £41,440 - £43,500 per annum
Are you a great Installations Surveyor with a fantastic quality orientation and customer focus skills?
You will be carrying out installation surveys on behalf of Swale Heating for their social housing clients, ensuring that the survey is carried out to a high standard and in accordance with the social housing specification, Gas Safe and manufacturers regulations and our own company policies.
Swale Heating is one of the largest independent heating companies in the South East of England. We are relied on to keep over 125,000 households across the South East, London and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing, award winning company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its employees.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- Fully equipped van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
- Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training centre including gas qualifications
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increased through length of service)
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Access to discounted boilers and tools through our supply chain
- Overtime and call out options
- Employee assistance programme
- Engineer leadership development programme
- Access to the Headspace meditation app
- Access to the Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience of heating system design (minimum of 3 years)
- Hold a UKATA Asbestos Aware certificate
- Hold a full UK driving license
- IT literate
Level: Field Based
Hours: 45 Hours per week, Monday-Friday 8am-5.30pm
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.
Finding the right job can be tough. Finding the right place to do that job is even tougher. Read more about our culture and whether it’s somewhere that you will not just fit in, but be able to progress as well.
At Swale Heating, we offer more than just your standard benefits package you have probably seen on every business career page. We aim to provide a healthy work-life balance for all of our employees.