Basic Salary: £20,000- £22,000
Full time, Permanent, Monday-Friday
Are you a confident administrator who loves a varied administrative role and is confident in speaking with both managers and candidates?
Are you looking to start your career in human resources?
Swale Heating is one of the largest independent heating companies in the South East of England. We are relied on to keep over 125,000 households across the South East, London and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing, award winning company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its employees.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Discounted gym memberships, cinema, shopping vouchers and more
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Private healthcare plan
- Company pension scheme
- Access to the Headspace meditation app
- Access to the Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C (level 9-4) or equivalent or able to show appropriate competence at this level
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within administration
- Experience of working in customer facing role
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Confident in using job boards/platforms (preferred)
About the role:
To maintain the daily administration of the HR/Recruitment function, duties may include responding to queries concerning job openings, sifting through curriculum vitae’s and applications, arranging interviews and other ad hoc administrative duties.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.