Salary: £31,760 (including Location Premium) – OTE of £50k+ with productivity scheme
Are you an amazing Heating, Maintenance or Gas Engineer? Do you want to join a leading organisation that doesn’t need ‘gassing up’?
Swale Heating is one of the largest independent heating companies in the South East of England. We are relied on to keep over 125,000 households across the South East, London and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing, award winning company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its employees.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- £3000 worth of renewables training included in your first year of employment
- Fully equipped van, full uniform, safety equipment and relevant training
- Access to a range of training courses and qualifications through our Logic accredited training centre including gas qualifications
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (increased through length of service)
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Access to discounted boilers and tools through our supply chain
- Overtime and call out options
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Engineer leadership development programme
- Access to the Headspace meditation app
- Access to the Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- CCN1, CPA1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT (minimum of six months before expiry)
- Energy efficiency
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Unvented hot water
- Minimum of 1 years gas servicing experience
Nice to have but not essential:
- HIU experience
- Solar thermal
- Heat pumps
- OFTEC, HETAS, LPG
About the role:
Hours: 45 hours per week
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email email@example.com.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.