Swale Heating are always interested to hear from plumbers and engineers with experience of working on domestic heating and hot water systems who want to join our team.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits which include:
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 25 with length of service (FTE)
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Discounted gym
- Cinema and shopping vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounted healthcare plan
- Career development
- Great working environment
About the role
Working at Swale Heating, you can expect your work to be planned effectively so you can provide a great service, whether you are doing planned maintenance or services, providing a breakdown cover or installing a new boiler for our customers.
Type of roles that we have:
- Gas Service Only Engineers
- Domestic Gas Maintenance Engineers (Technicians/Senior Technicians)
- Domestic Gas Call-out Engineers
- Installations Engineers
- Renewable Energy Engineers
Salary: £26,000 - £47,470 + 8-12% London Weighting
Location: Various locations
Level: Field Based
Hours: 45 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested in the role then please apply using the application form on the right-hand side of this page.
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.