We are currently recruiting Full-Time Permanent Installation Fitters.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits which include:
- Company Van + fuel card
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 25 with length of service (FTE)
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Discounted gym
- Cinema and shopping vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounted healthcare plan
- Career development
- Great working environment
What do we need from you?
- Previous installation experience is essential (minimum of 2 years post qualification)
- Gas Safe registered
- Relevant and current gas qualifications CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1 and CPA1
- Up-to-date Asbestos Awareness certificate
- Full UK Driving Licence
About the role
You will be responsible for undertaking central heating installations ensuring that the installation is carried out to a high standard and in accordance with the appliance manufacturer, Gas Safe and our own company policies As an Installation Fitter at Swale Heating, your responsibilities are to provide a safe installation service in accordance with the requirements of Gas Safe and the company's quality manual whilst upholding Swale Heating's reputation for delivering excellent customer service.
Salary: Basic £35,802 with OTE £50K+
Location: Various locations: North London, Peterborough, Essex and Norwich.
Level: Field Based
Hours: 45 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested in the role then please apply using the application form on the right-hand side of this page.
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email email@example.com
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.