WAIT! What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits which include:
- Company van + fuel card
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 25 with length of service (FTE)
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Discounted gym
- Cinema and shopping vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounted healthcare plan
- Career development
- Great working environment
We also provide a challenging yet rewarding work environment with opportunities for career development.
What do we need from you?
- NVQ LEVEL 1 – 3 Electrotechnical Technology Installations
- Bs 7671: 2018 18th Edition (Essential)
- 2391-52 Test and inspection (Desirable)
- Solar PV Qualification (Highly Desirable)
- Air Source Heat Pump (Desirable)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Minimum of 1 year experience of working on heating systems
- Customer focused with excellent communications skills.
- Quality orientated and safety compliant.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for an Electrician to be field based in South East London and surrounding areas. You will be expected to provide an excellent service to our customers by carrying out a high quality of work.
Key tasks include:
The company operates extensive IT systems and mobile technology. You will be expected to familiarise yourself with the operation of such systems that may be available to you and as used by others, such as tablets and mobile phones.
- To provide a quality electrical service by ensuring that servicing of any electrical appliances are carried out thoroughly in accordance with the requirements of the appliance manufacturer, NICEIC and the companies Quality Manual.
- To maintain customer satisfaction.
- Identify where situations or conditions are to unsafe standards and take appropriate actions within your remit.
- Carry out quality assurance audits on electricians
- Provide technical support to your teams
- Complete heat loss calculations
- Complete installations of new heaters and associated electrical upgrades
- Complete renewable installation wiring
- Ensure that your actions put the safety of other employees and or residents first.
- Proactively seek to improve Customer Service and process.
- Investigation and resolution of complaint jobs.
- Carry out task as set to you by the Electrical supervisor.
- Use and maintain tools, equipment and personal protective equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Customer Focus
- Quality Orientation
- Safety Awareness
- Maintaining work standards
- Continuous Improvement
Salary: £35,802 + London Weighting
Level: Field based
Hours: 45 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested in the role then please apply using the application form on the right-hand side of this page.
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email email@example.com
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.