Customer Service Planner
Basic Salary: ££20,319 - £26,000 - flexible dependant on experience
Full time, Permanent
Do you have experience in customer service contact centre inbound calls?
Are you familiar with the functions of planning/organising of field-based workloads? If that is the case, we have the role for you.
Swale Heating is one of the largest independent heating companies in the South East of England. We are relied on to keep over 125,000 households across the South East, London and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing, award winning company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its employees.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Discounted gym memberships, cinema, shopping vouchers and more
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Private healthcare plan
- Company pension scheme
- Access to the Headspace meditation app
- Access to the Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- 2 years’ experience of call handling within a customer services environment
- 1-year experience within a contact centre environment, preferred, not essential
- Demonstrable planning and scheduling experience
- Experience of efficiently managing time and workload
- IT literate (training will be provided on all systems during induction, however, familiarity with using a PC is required)
Purpose of the role:
- To deliver excellent customer service and planning efficiencies to the Customer Service Operations Department
- Customer Service Planners impact the experience of every customer as they are the first point of contact, offering help, support, guidance and allocating appointments in accordance with service levels. You will be friendly, professional and empathetic, using the tools and information available to find the best possible solution for the customer
Hours of work:
37.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday on a 5-week shift rota basis.
- Week 1 - Mon-Fri 8.00am-4.30pm
- Week 2 - Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm (4 days + 1 rest day) 1 weekend day Sat or Sun 8am-4.30pm
- Week 3 - Mon-Fri 10.30am-7pm (every 12th week 11.30am-8pm)
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.
Finding the right job can be tough. Finding the right place to do that job is even tougher. Read more about our culture and whether it’s somewhere that you will not just fit in, but be able to progress as well.
At Swale Heating, we offer more than just your standard benefits package you have probably seen on every business career page. We aim to provide a healthy work-life balance for all of our employees.