Do you have experience in customer service contact centre inbound calls? Are you passionate about delivering great customer satisfaction? If that is the case, we have the role for you.
We are actively recruiting for Customer Planner Advisors to join our busy customer service team at our main office in Sittingbourne.
We have multiple full positions available and are looking for experienced customer planners to join our growing office team.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits which include:
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 25 with length of service (FTE)
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Discounted gym
- Cinema and shopping vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounted healthcare plan
- Career development
- Great working environment
What do we need from you?
- 2 years’ experience of call handling within a customer services environment
- 1-year experience within a contact centre environment
- Demonstrable planning and scheduling experience
- Minimum 5 A-C grades at GCSE
- Experience of efficiently managing time and workload
- Geographical knowledge
- IT literate (Training will be provided on all systems during induction, however, familiarity with using a PC is required)
About the role
To deliver excellent customer service and planning efficiencies to the Customer Service Operations Department.
Customer Planner Advisors impact the experience of every customer as they are the first point of contact, offering help, support, guidance and allocating appointments in accordance with service levels. You will be friendly, professional and empathetic, using the tools and information available to find the best possible solution for the customer.
Key Tasks and responsibilities of Customer Planner Advisor include:
- Answering calls from customers and arranging for engineers to attend boiler breakdowns and servicing.
- Handling a variety of customer enquiries in relation to these appointments.
- Dealing with customers via multiple channels including phone, email and text.
- To ensure all appointments are booked in accordance with the contractual service levels.
- To maintain outstanding customer service keeping our customers informed at all times.
- Collaborate with your team members in all activities to achieve/surpass our service delivery across the business, promoting positive teamwork.
- Offering knowledge on Swale Heating products and services to new and existing customers and processing payments where required.
- Accurately recording customers’ information on our database and updating existing records.
- To assist with administration tasks ensuring service levels are maintained at an acceptable level and escalated where required.
Hours: 37.5 hour per week
Job Type: Permanent
Full time positions cover; -
- 37.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday on a shift rota basis.
- Week 1 – Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm.
- Week 2 – Monday to Friday 10:30am to 7pm
- 2 Saturdays per months (8am-4.30pm), if a Saturday is worked, day off in the week.
If you are interested in the role then please apply using the application form on the right-hand side of this page.
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.