Are you an amazing Contracts Officer who loves discussing, drafting, reviewing and negotiating the terms of business contracts?
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits which include:
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Discounted gym
- Cinema and shopping vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounted healthcare plan
- Career development
- Great working environment
What do we need from you?
- Qualified to A Level standard, Minimum 5 A- C grades at GCSE, Level 3 diploma in social housing management, or part thereof, would be an added advantage.
- 2 to 4 years administrative experience within a customer/client facing role. Direct industry related experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- The company operates extensive IT systems and mobile technology. You will be expected to familiarise yourself with the operation of such systems.
About the role
You will be ensuring all documents are compliant/ following compliance processes and procedures for all administration duties and managing client expectations, keeping our customers always updated. You will also assist with the further development of current contract management processes and procedures.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested in the role then please apply using the application form on the right-hand side of this page.
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.