Commercial Contracts Officer
Full time, permanent
The Commercial Contract Officer will play a vital role in ensuring the day-to-day operations of the Commercial Department are met.
You will manage your own day to day duties and be responsible for the operational tasks within your remit, ensuring all incoming communications from clients are managed, and work to resolve any operational challenges that are hindering performance. Experience of liaising with external clients and stakeholders is important in this role.
Working alongside the Commercial Senior Planner and Commercial Manager to assist with the delivery of performance KPIs targets. You will be required to plan and assist to ensure that your area is compliant against contractual stipulations.
We are looking for a confident individual who likes a challenging and varied position, with changing priorities. You will have excellent organisational skills, exceptional communication skills and proven to work well in a team.
Swale Heating is one of the largest independent heating companies in the South East of England. We are relied on to keep over 125,000 households across the South East, London and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing, award winning company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its employees.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Discounted gym memberships, cinema, shopping vouchers and more
- Buy and sell annual leave scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Private healthcare plan
- Company pension scheme
- Access to the Headspace meditation app
- Access to the Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- Minimum 5 GSCE’s Grade A-C (7-9) (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years administrative experience within a customer/client facing role. Direct industry related experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Experienced in tasks that require a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrable communication skills
- Proven organisational and planning skills
- Competent with learning IT systems.
About the role
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday, between the hours of 8:00 and 17:30 - 7.5 hours per day
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team on 01795 513999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.
Finding the right job can be tough. Finding the right place to do that job is even tougher. Read more about our culture and whether it’s somewhere that you will not just fit in, but be able to progress as well.
At Swale Heating, we offer more than just your standard benefits package you have probably seen on every business career page. We aim to provide a healthy work-life balance for all of our employees.