Client Relationship Manager
Salary: £38,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location: Office based in Sittingbourne
Full time, Permanent
This role is to be a single point strategic leader and advisor. Working with our clients, stakeholders and other providers to meet our team’s fundamental outcomes. You will meet and exceed client requests to deliver great customer service, highlight opportunities to increase income and profitability with installations, service and commercial aspects of the contract and improve KPIs.
You will actively resolve operational issues that are hindering performance within your realm of authority, you will escalate and seek support from your line manager where appropriate. You will create a winning team that is complimented on its high quality of work, customer service excellence and efficiency. You will be a Swale Heating Ambassador who promotes our values of;
- Commitment to customer service / Rely on our instincts
- Teamwork / Rely on our colleagues
- Continuous learning / Rely on our training
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave entitlement (excluding bank holidays)
- Discounted gym memberships, cinema, shopping vouchers and more
- Buy & Sell Annual leave scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Healthcare plan
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to Headspace meditation app
- Access to Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- Essential experience within a customer facing / key account management role
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Well-developed, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills that allow collaboration with other departments
- Understand and can follow organisation’s goals and values relaying and sharing with staff and clients
Hours of work:
37 hours, Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team via email at email@example.com.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.