Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location: Office based in Sittingbourne
Full time, Permanent
As a Client Liaison Officer, your primary responsibility is to support the Client Relation Manager in the successful delivery of our heating contract, within our contract management team. You will serve as the primary point of contact for our client's front-line staff, including Housing Officers, and the Gas Operations team, handling escalated queries, complaints, and complex issues. Additionally, you will oversee various reports to ensure that our contract is delivered within the specified service level agreements (SLAs) and will monitor compliance, including annual boiler servicing, in collaboration with our in-house Compliance Team.
- Serve as the main point of contact for escalated calls and emails from our clients' front-line staff and Gas Operations Team, including co-location with the client
- Ensure that queries, escalations, and complaints related to the contract are promptly and competently addressed or escalated to the Client Relations Manager when necessary. Act as a mediator to prevent issues from being escalated and reduce the number of potential complaints
- Make informed decisions about prioritising works based on business needs, KPIs, tenant vulnerability, and health and safety requirements
- Contact residents to schedule follow-up works and monitor progress through a daily Down List sent to the clients Gas Team for properties without heating/hot water for 3 days or more
- Collaborate with the Client Relation Manager to plan, instruct, and monitor repairs, renewals, and replacements, ensuring cost-effectiveness and compliance with statutory, regulatory, and client requirements, as well as KPIs. Keep relevant stakeholders informed of these works
- Ensure that AR/ID works identified on LGSRs are scheduled and followed through to completion
- Maintain internal standards for the quality of call handling
- Attend monthly contract review meetings at the client's offices, log issues to be discussed at these meetings, and escalate when necessary
- Challenge poor service in alignment with KPIs and ensure excellent customer service is provided to L&Q front-line staff and residents by all departments
- Propose improvements to systems, processes, and services for continuous enhancement and provide feedback
- Attend resident meetings with the client's front-line staff team or visit sites as requested, which may require work outside regular business hours (rare)
- Foster strong relationships with front-line staff and co-locate in L&Q offices to ensure easy accessibility for escalation
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays & increased to 33 due to length of service)
- Discounted gym memberships, cinema, shopping vouchers and more
- Buy & Sell Annual leave scheme
- Private Healthcare plan
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to Headspace meditation app
- Access to Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C (level 9-4) or equivalent or able to show appropriate competence at this level.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer service (essential)
- Preferred experience working in a service delivery environment, particularly in social care and values-focused setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and strong general IT skills
- A full, clean UK driving licence
Hours of work:
37 hours, Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30. This role is based in our Head Office – Sittingbourne, Kent. Part of the time will be made up of working remotely in the clients office at Kings Cross, London.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team via email at email@example.com.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.