Client Liaison Officer
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location: Office based in Sittingbourne
Full time, Permanent
As a Client Liaison Officer, you will support your Contract Manager to deliver the heating contract. You will be the main point of contact for our client’s front-line staff (Housing Officers), and the heating and water services team for escalated queries, complaints, and complex issues. You will also oversee several reports to ensure we deliver our contract within the required service level agreements (SLAs) and monitor compliance (annual boiler servicing) along with our in-house compliance team.
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our company benefits include:
- 20 days annual leave entitlement (excluding bank holidays)
- Discounted gym memberships, cinema, shopping vouchers and more
- Buy & Sell Annual leave scheme
- Private Healthcare plan
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to Headspace meditation app
- Access to Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C (level 9-4) or equivalent or able to show appropriate competence at this level.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer service (essential)
- Experience of working in social care environment (preferred)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
Hours of work:
37 hours, Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30. This role is based in our Head Office – Sittingbourne, Kent. Part of the time will be made up of working remotely in the clients office at Kings Cross, London.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
If you would like further information, contact the recruitment team via email at email@example.com.
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.