Client Liaison Officer
Basic Salary £25,000 - £30,000 flexible dependant on experience
Full time, Permanent, Monday-Friday
Are you a fantastic problem solver who enjoys monitoring client satisfaction? Are you a great communicator and enjoy supporting client services representatives? Then this is the role for you!
Swale Heating are one of the biggest and most recognised heating specialists in Kent. We are relied on to keep over 100,000 households across London, the South East and East Anglia safe and warm. This is a unique opportunity to work with a growing Award Winning Company that is committed to the continuous learning and training of its staff!
WAIT! What’s in it for you?
Our Company Benefits include:
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Discounted gym memberships, cinema, shopping vouchers and more
- Buy & Sell Annual leave scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Healthcare plan
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Headspace meditation app
- Access to Sodexo benefits portal
What do we need from you?
- 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C (level 9-4) or equivalent or able to show appropriate competence at this level.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in customer care (essential)
- Experience of working in Social Care environment (preferred)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
Purpose of the Role:
As a Client Liaison Officer, you will support your Contract Manager to deliver the heating contract with one of our biggest clients. You will be the main point of contact for the client’s front-line staff (Housing Officers), and the Heating and Water Services Team for escalated queries, complaints and complex issues. You will also oversee several reports to ensure we deliver our contract within the required service level agreements (SLAs) and monitor Compliance (annual boiler servicing) along with our in-house Compliance Team. You will communicate effectively and professionally to solve issues, monitor progress, and work proactively to meet the needs of the business, front line staff, stakeholders, and customers.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Please note, CV’s are viewed on receipt. Therefore, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers.
Swale Heating Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from every section of the community.